Sender:
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 19:29:45 +0200
From:
Bo Haglund <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
cc: Therese Wirback <[log in to unmask]>, Susanne Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Dear click4HP reader,

In our masters education in Health Promotion we have for many years used Gill Walts book  when discussing policy making as an important practice of health promotion (Walt G. Health Policy. An introduction to process and power. London: Zed Books, 1998 Third Impression.).

There has come a complimentary chapter in Tones and Greens book recently (Tones K, Greeen J. Health Promotion. Planning and Strategies. London: Sage, 2004.)

My request is now if there is any more recent published book that you use or have come across as student in courses considering Public Health Policy or Healthy Public Policy.

You may  even know of material on Internet. Please tell me!

Bo J A Haglund
professor

Karolinska Institutet
Department of Public Health Sciences