Sender:
From:
Bo Haglund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 11:03:21 +0100
Dear Anne and Joe,

Thanks for your answers. I did just send a short request to click4hp. This
always results in good answers.

Just shortly about the background. The Anna Lindh Programme on Conflict
Prevention has been launched by the Madriaga European Foundation in Brussels
to further the work to develop stronger role for Europe in conflict
prevention. The aim of the Programme is to broaden the European debate on
conflict prevention through the development of a structured dialogue between
diversity of actors from both the public and private spheres, civil society
and Academia. The Programme bears the name of the late Anna Lindh, Swedish
foreign minister and a committed advocate of European security cooperation
in general and conflict prevention in particular.

In order to fulfil the aim among other, annual publications has been
published since 2004. The third volume is intended to discuss conflict and
health and aspects and potential authors are searched for. That's why I
asked for research groups and Anne's answer was particularly helpful.

The earlier books in this series can be found at www.madriaga.org in
Brussels.

best regards

Bo J A Haglund