Sender:
From:
Mona Dupre-Ollinik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 11:42:08 -0600
The Canadian Women’s Health Network wants to hear from you!
Health Canada has recently announced a plan to review the current Women's
Health Strategy, and more importantly, to develop a renewed action plan.
This is great news.
In preparation for this review, the CWHN will be undertaking an informal
outreach and consultation project in the coming months. The results of this
work will be compiled into a report to be presented to the Federal government.

How you can contribute
You can help by letting us know what you think. The objective of our survey
is to collect the opinions of Canadians on the relevance of existing goals
and activities of the Strategy, and new issues and solutions for the
future. We would also like to identify groups and individuals that would
like to be engaged in the review process in an ongoing way.

In order to get your views and opinions, we have posted a survey on our
website (also available in paper format). Volunteers will also be hosting
some informal and thematically based discussions in regions across Canada
(locations to be determined).
To participate in our survey, become involved in consultation meetings, or
for more information, visit: www.cwhn.ca.

Mona Dupré-Ollinik, BSW, BA
Coordonatrice de liaison/Outreach Coordinator
Canadian Women's Health Network/Réseau canadien pour la santé des femmes
419, avenue Graham, Suite 203
Winnipeg (MB) R3C 0M3

SUPPORT CWHN.  BECOME A MEMBER. http://www.cwhn.ca/infoform-bi.html
APPUYEZ LE RCSF.  DEVENEZ MEMBRE. http://www.cwhn.ca/infoform-bi.html#francais

Tel: (204) 942-5500 ext,/poste 13
Fax/Télécopieur: (204) 989-2355
Toll free/Numéro sans frais: 1-888-818-9172
www.cwhn.ca
e-mail/courriel: [log in to unmask]

TTY 204-942-2806
TTY toll free number 1-866-694-6367