Sender:
From:
"Ardiles, Paola" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 15:51:20 -0400
FYI

  _____

From: Monro, Melody [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 3:09 PM
To: Ardiles, Paola
Subject: RE: please email back- MHP Symposium

Good Afternoon Paola,

Please promote our mental health symposium, flyer attached and website
below:
http://www.utoronto.ca/chp/MentalHealthSymposium2007/MentalHealthSymposi
um2007.html

We are also offering a bursary for a few people from less urban regions
across Canada. The application form with criteria is attached (deadline
May 15). If you could distribute this form it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you. Any questions please feel free to contact me.

Melody

Melody Monro

Project Coordinator, BC Mental Health & Addiction Services

Provincial Health Services Authority

201 - 601 West Broadway

Vancouver, BC V5Z 4C2

604 707 6391 (office)