Sender:
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 10:37:51 -0400
Comments:
We would like to invite you to link to the Resources for HIV/AIDS and Sexual and Reproductive Health Integration Web site (http://www.hivandsrh.org <http://www.hivandsrh.org/> )) from your web site.

The Integration site links to many other organizations' web sites either on the "About <http://www.hivandsrh.org/about.php> " page or on the pages for resources featured in the database. A mutual link will assist us in getting the word out about this unique and dynamic resource that now lists over 650 selected resources supporting integration of HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment and promotion of sexual and reproductive health.

________________________________

What Can You Find at www.hivandsrh.org <http://www.hivandsrh.org/> ?

The Resources for HIV/AIDS & Sexual and Reproductive Health Integration Web site (www.hivandsrh.org <http://www.hivandsrh.org/> ) provides a comprehensive knowledge base for health professionals working to integrate the prevention and treatment of HIV/AIDS with sexual and reproductive health (SRH) services. Users can access the latest research and evidence-based approaches to integrating prevention and treatment of HIV/AIDS with SRH services, as well as materials documenting field program experiences, practical tools for integrated service delivery, news, and conference materials.

As your organization publishes new resources on Integration, we hope that you will submit them to the database as full-text documents or links. For example, here are some recently added resources:

n       Pregnancy and the risk of HIV-1 acquisition among women in Uganda and Zimbabwe <http://www.hivandsrh.org/search/search_results_single.php?start_num=3&query=%28Morrison%29+>

      (AIDS, May 2007)

n       Global Perspectives on the sexual and reproductive health of adolescents: Patterns, prevention, and potential <http://www.hivandsrh.org/search/search_results_single.php?start_num=0&query=%28IUE30000%29+> (Lancet, Mar 2007)

n       Reproductive Choices and Family Planning for People Living With HIV: Counseling Tool <http://www.hivandsrh.org/search/search_results_single.php?start_num=1&query=title%3AReproductive+title%3Achoices+>  (WHO, 2006)

________________________________

Share Integration Experiences and Support on the IBP Online Forum

We would also like to tell you about an exciting opportunity to exchange ideas and field experience on integrated programs through the Implementing Best Practices (IBP) Knowledge Gateway <http://www.ibpinitiative.org/> . As a follow on to a recent videoconference and online forum hosted on the IBP Knowledge Gateway, an IBP Knowledge Gateway Integration community will be continuing the dialogue using a discussion question of the week format. We invite you to visit the Gateway and participate in the discussion. To participate, send your e-mail to [log in to unmask] Your message will be included in the daily e-mail the next day and you will receive a confirmation e-mail from us to let you know that we received your comment. We encourage you to include your name, organization, title, and country. This helps everyone get to know each other better.

We look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or suggestions at [log in to unmask]

Best regards,

Resources for HIV/AIDS and SRH Integration staff

Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health

Center for Communication Programs

111 Market Place, Suite 310

Baltimore, MD 21202