Sender:
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2007 22:00:09 -0400
7bit
From:
Jay Kassirer <[log in to unmask]>
I'm seeking models or examples of ambassador / peer recruitment / block
leader / brand evangelist programs

As Craig Lefebvre recently said in an article about brand evangelism that he
posted to his blog,

.        "Reaching through people is the best way to reach people.

.        People trust and are most receptive to messages that come from
others like them.

.        Interpersonal communication is the most effective method for
behavior change.

.        Social support enhances maintenance of change.

.        Advocacy for behavior change also supports one's long term practice
of the behavior as well."

Yet, from what I've seen so far, there are few good examples of successful
programs designed to encourage and support ambassadors / peer recruiters /
block leaders / brand evangelists. I'm looking for some and would be happy
to share what I find.

If you have an article or report describing the program and/or contact
details you can send me, please do.

Thanks, Jay

Jay Kassirer

President, Cullbridge Marketing and Communications

61 Forest Hill Avenue, Ottawa Ontario, Canada K2C 1P7

Tel: (613) 224-3800  Web: www.cullbridge.com

Try our free social marketing toolkit at www.toolsofchange.com