Sender:
From:
List Administration <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 2009 06:09:26 -0700
Posted on behalf of The Health Communication Unit - [log in to unmask]

------------------

   Can't view this email? Click here to view
the web version <http://www.thcu.ca/ohpp/2009_04_06_email_en.html>.

Cliquez ici pour Français <http://www.thcu.ca/ohpp/2009_04_06_email_fr.html>

<http://www.thcu.ca/workshops/registration.cfm#webinars>

What kind of planning support do you need?

 From start to finish, I need help to plan my program in a systematic,
evidence-informed way.

Explore THCU's 6-step program planning model.

The OHPP includes a workbook, worksheets, evidence to support
decision-making, practical tips and recommended resources for each step.

» Check it out <http://www.thcu.ca/ohpp/>

I want to create a logic model.

Goals, audiences, objectives, activities, resources and indicators.

Enter your decisions. Produce the logic model.

» See a completed example
<http://www.thcu.ca/ohpp/output/logic_model_sample_en.pdf>

I am interested in a painless way to write complete outcome objectives.

A few clicks in our Objective Builder menus and you've got a complete
outcome objective.

Tailor the objective or write your own with the Freehand Writer/Editor.
It's easier than ever.

» Try the Objective Builder
<http://www.thcu.ca/ohpp/view.cfm?stepID=9&worksheetID=11#qID_top>

I need a structured plan to collect situational assessment data.

From comprehensive drop-down menus, choose the right combination of data
types, methods and sources to answer your research questions.

Assign task responsibilities, timelines and resources.
There you have it - your data collection plan.

» See a completed example
<http://www.thcu.ca/ohpp/output/worksheet_2_1_sample_en.pdf>

I'm looking for a way to organize my situational assessment data.

What factors influence the situation? At what level of the environment?
Is the impact positive or negative?

Organize your findings into a table or Force Field Analysis diagram to
inform your planning decisions.

» View a Force Field analysis
<http://www.thcu.ca/ohpp/output/worksheet_2_3_sample_en.pdf>

I want to reflect on and review some critical planning decisions.

Is my plan complete, logical, and aligned with the results of my
situational assessment?

Use the Plan Review checklist to reflect on critical decisions.

» Look at the checklist
<http://www.thcu.ca/ohpp/view.cfm?stepID=12&worksheetID=18>

I need to prioritize a long list of possible activities.

What do you know about effectiveness, appropriateness, and resources
required to implement your activity?

Clarify, sort, rank, choose.

» Check out a completed example
<http://www.thcu.ca/ohpp/output/worksheet_4_2_sample_en.pdf>

And more!

Work on some or all of your plans. Use one worksheet, or all worksheets.

Start now. Return later. Print it. Change your plan as it develops.

For beginners, managers, teachers and seasoned practitioners.

One-stop planning shop.

» Login now <http://www.thcu.ca/ohpp/login.cfm>

National Collaborating Centre
for Methods and Tools <http://www.nccmt.ca>