From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 14:30:39 -0500

Doris Grinspun <[log in to unmask]> on 03/02/2002 02:25:05 PM
Dear RNAO Friends:

Please visit our web site at www.rnao.org to learn about our many new
and exciting initiatives. A few highlights:

· RN's Quiz MPP's (visit and check what aspiring Premiers say) · Ask an RN: We invite you, your friends, families and colleagues to pose questions on our "Ask an RN" web page. It is intended to provide the nursing perspective. The RNAO Board of Directors, Assembly members and Political Action Executive Network Officers spent a full and productive day at Queen's Park on January 25 with leaders of all three political parties. Now we are moving full sped to march our views alongside the public to The Romanow Commission. Consultations will be in Ontario: Toronto - April 2 Ottawa - April 4 Sudbury - April 11 We must all become involved. Together we can preserve and strengthen Medicare! The Centre for Professional Nursing Excellence has a fabulous line up of conferences and workshops planned for the remainder of 2002. Please visit the web site for important Call for Abstracts for the following conferences:         Embracing The Future: Educating Tomorrow's Nurses (International Conference): October 24/25, 2002         Deadline for Call for Abstracts: Thursday, April 25, 2002         Elder Care: Are We Ready For The Future (International, Interdisciplinary and Intersectoral Conference):         September 26/27, 2002. The focus of this conference is on progressive elder health and elder care policy and services         Deadline for Call for Abstracts: Wednesday, May 1, 2002 The Centre has also planned the "Putting Patients First" National Conference being held on April 22 and April 23, 2002 at the Holiday Inn Select, Toronto. For further details, please email Vanessa Pullen at [log in to unmask] These are just few of the ways in which RNAO is raising above the rhetoric and responding to the real issues and solutions of today's and tomorrow's health care. Regards, Doris