From:
Joe Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:18:18 +0100
Dennis, you've become far too cynical and evangelical about your views. I don't know
where you get your information on "lifestyle", but you don't work  with the same
dedicated lifestyle people that I do. To say that they engage in "victim blaming" is
extremely unfair, incorrect and insulting to thousands of honourable and descent
public health people in the USA and Canada. I think that you should stick to what
your research says and don't speculate beyond your data. Your expertise is not
"lifestyle" and the experts on lifestyle find your speculations very unfair and
border on slander.
Joe

--
ÐÏ à¡± á