From:
Nick Walsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 05:32:45 +1100
My name is Nick Walsh, I'm a Public Health student from Australia interested in obesity.
Does anyone know of good papers or realities etc. that give examples of public health interventions and health promotion initiatives that have perhaps been evaluated targetting obesity that have actually worked?
I appreciate your imput

thanks,

nickGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com