From:
Wolfgang Duer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 10:24:47 +0000
Dear colleagues,

the following message  might be of interest for our focus group on
phys health! Iīm forwarding it to the whole HBSC-list, because I
donīt know who the coordinator is and how we or they decided to
communicate with the rest of us.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you all for joining the Vienna
meeting and for contributing to a good and successful process.

All best wishes!
Wolfgang
> Check out:
>
> 1) Physical Activity and Health - A Report of the The Surgeon General (1996)
>
> 2) Quinney, Gauvin and Wall - Proceedings of the International Conference on Physical Activity, Fitness
> and Health
>
> 3) physical activity supplement to CANCER (this is a journal and is very recent)
>
> hope this helps!
>
> Kim Bercovitz, Ph.D.
> NCIC Postdoctoral Fellow
> University of Waterloo

> > > contributes
> > > can
> > > know

> > > Carol -
> > >
> > > with respect to Physical Activity, there is a good fact sheet from
> > > CFLRI  identifying the link to Cancer.  There is likely lots of back-up
> > > data on which they based the sheet (talk to Angele or Storm there
> > > likely).
> > >
> > > Hope this helps -
> > >
> > > Nancy Dubois

Dr. Wolfgang Duer
Institute for the Sociology of Health and Medicine
c/o Institute for Sociology University of Vienna
Universitaetstrasse 7/2
A-1010 Vienna, Austria
Tel: 0043 1 4277 48284
Fax: 0043 1 4277 48290