From:
"Martin Rowe, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 11:47:30 -0400
Hi Lisa,
I was thinking about you the other day and was wondering how you are
feeling, and if you know if you are having a boy or a girl. Let me know. i
just found out my goddaughter is having a girl in January. there can't be
enough of them.

But getting back to your question. The HLPP coalition in London had a very
innovative program aroung food and low income. It might be worthwhile to
talk to the former coordinator and get all the details. Her name is Susanna
Suchak and her home phone number is (519)453-4686. I gave her a reference in
January and I know she got the job, but I don't have that number.

Give me a call so we can have a chat. all the best to you and Larry and i
hope to talk to you soon.

Mary