From:
Michel O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:42:40 -0500
*** Sent by David McQueen. Sorry for crosspostings. May be of
interest to some of you. M.O. ***

>From: "McQueen, David V." <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: FW: SPM Call for Papers -
>Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:10:10 -0500
>
>Attached is a call for papers that is relevant to your area of work

Call for Papers
1
Soz.- Präventivmed. 46 (2001) 001
0303-8408/01/060001-01 $ 1.50 + 0.20/0
© Birkhäuser Verlag, Basel, 2001
Papers addressing these themes should be submitted by May 1st, 2002
if they are to be considered for inclusion in the special
issues.
When submitting a paper for consideration for publication in the
themed issue, please note this in your covering letter.
Papers should be submitted in the usual way to the editorial office.
Please consult the Instructions to Authors.
Editors-in-Chief:
Prof. Dr. Thomas Abel, PhD, Institute of Social and Preventive
Medicine, University of Berne
Prof. Alfredo Morabia, MD, PhD, Division of Clinical Epidemiology,
University Hospital Geneva
Editorial Office:
Nicole Graf
Editorial Office SPM
Institut für Sozial- und Präventivmedizin
Niesenweg 6
CH-3012 Bern
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Originalartikel | original article
SPM will be producing themed issues with original papers on following issues:
Evidence-based Health Promotion
Associated Editor: David V. McQueen (Atlanta, USA)
Obesity
Associated Editor: Salvatore Panico (Naples, IT)
Gender, Social, and Ethnical Diversity in Survey Research
Associated Editors: Petra Kolip (Bremen, FRG) and Jouke van der Zee
(Utrecht, NL)
Sozial- und Präventivmedizin
Social and Preventive Medicine
Médecine sociale et préventive
International Journal of Public Health
Responsible Associated Editors:
David V. McQueen (Atlanta, USA), e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Salvatore Panico (Naples, IT), e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Petra Kolip (Bremen, FRG), e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Jouke van der Zee (Utrecht, NL), e-mail: [log in to unmask]

--
Michel O'Neill, Ph.D.

Attention ! J'ai déménagé en date du 28 janvier 2002; mes courriel et
no. de téléphone restent les mêmes mais mon no. de télécopieur et de
bureau ont changé.

Please note that I have moved since January 28. My telepone and
e-mail numbers are the same but my fax number and office location are
different.

Por favor, nota que he cambiado de oficina en el 28 de enero; mis
telefono y correo elelectronico son iguales pero mi fax y
localizacion de oficina son nuevos.