From:
Michel O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 21:09:45 -0500
*** An excellent analysis of the major international initiatives
analyzing the effectiveness of health promotion, with all the
appropraite references:

Jackson S, Edward R, Kahan B, Goodstat M. An Assessment of the
Methods         and Concepts Used to Synthesize the Evidence of
Effectiveness in Health         Promotion: A Review of 17
Initiatives. Toronto: Canadian Consortium of            Health
Promotion Research, 2001.

        http://www.utoronto.ca/chp/chp/consort/synthesisfinalreport.pdf

M.O. ***

--
Michel O'Neill, Ph.D.

Adresse Postale: Faculte des Sciences infirmieres; 4108-J Pavillon
Paul-Comtois, Universite Laval, Quebec, Qc, Canada, G1K 7P4.
Localisation de mon nouveau bureau: Faculte des Sciences infirmieres;
1038-F Pavillon Lacerte, Universite Laval, Quebec, Qc, Canada, G1K
7P4.
tel: +1-(418)-656-2131 #7431; telecopieur: +1-(418)-656-7825
Courrier electronique: [log in to unmask]