From:
Cari Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 07:02:29 -0400
Greetings colleagues,

We have several copies of the 2006 day planner for health promoters left,
and we'd really like to get them in people's hands as everyone starts
booking appointments into the new year.

The day planner is called Celebrating Community in Atlantic Canada. It's
full of stories about things that make communities strong. The range of
submissions is quite something - from youth sexual health, to coastal
communities to the Raging Grannies, to community development with seniors,
to rural communities impacting policy, to healthy schools, to injury
prevention, to addressing homelessness, and many more.

This is our second year of producing the day planner, and we've made several
improvements to the layout based on feedback we received on last year's
version. We've had many compliments about this version, and we're very proud
of it. If you are interested in a preview, please check out our website
(where you can also download an order form):
<http://www.horizonscda.ca/events.html>
http://www.horizonscda.ca/events.html

The cost is $20 plus HST, and there is a volume discount. If anyone orders
10 or more copies, the cost is $17.50. This year we're donating the proceeds
to Elsipogtog Health and Wellness in New Brunswick- last year it was the
Health Promotion Clearinghouse in Nova Scotia.

Please feel free to share this message with anyone you think might be
interested!

Thanks,

Cari

Cari Patterson, Director

Horizons Community Development Associates Inc.

P.O. Box 2404 Wolfville, NS, B4P 2S3

Phone: (902) 582-7940  Fax: (902) 582-1423

E-mail: [log in to unmask]  Web: www.horizonscda.ca