From:
"Robin D. Holmes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:58:24 -0400
Randi, entrants in the Quit Smoking Contests in Ontario have consistently
said how helpful having a smoke-free home is to their quit process. This
year we'll be incorporating the theme of smoke-free homes in our contest.
On the simplest level entrants will receive a pamphlet about
ETS/second-hand smoke. Our media messages are not developed yet - but one
of them will likely refer to smoke-free homes.  The contest is implemented
in communities throughout Ontario and will be launched this September after
labour day... if you feel there is a way for us to link to or support your
efforts - let's talk!

I agree, whatever you find - Post it!

Robin D. Holmes
Project Manager - Quit Smoking Contest 2002
Project Management & Communications
Office: 416-425-3755
Fax: 416-421-0344
email: [log in to unmask]