From:
sally shang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 22:12:17 -0700
We are going to do a qualititive research about 'Perceptions of risk among young people with asthma who smoke' .  We all know about risk factors about smoking and asthma.  But it's hard to find literature to combine these two together.  Is there any one can give us some information?  By the way,I would like to know what is the strengths and weakness of qualititive research.  Thank you guys!

Sally.