Sender:
From:
NADER NASSIF <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 10:56:05 -0500
The answer to your question is "it depends". Different people are more
receptive to different media and different messages. you need to narrow your
focus. Also, some people may prefer one form of media over the other
depending on the health issue, as well as culture.

a literature review on programs addressing the health issue you are trying
to address can be helpful. All this is apart from theoretical considerations
that may help in the segmentation of the audience.