Sender:
From:
"Bell-Woodard, Georgia SDH" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 13:23:25 -0600
Hello Jim,
Trevor Hancock, Ron Labonte and Rick Edwards did a contract for Health
Canada, I believe, in 1999, called "Indicators that Count! - Measuring
Population Health at the Community Level".  I have only the draft copy, but
the authors or HC may have the published work.
Best wishes,

Georgia Bell Woodard BScN, MSc.
Research Associate, SPHERU
Project Officer, SHHP
Department of Community Health and Epidemiology
University of Saskatchewan
Saskatoon, Sask.  S7N 5E5
Phone:  (306) 966-7840
Fax:  (306) 966-7920