Sender:
From:
Catherine Hebb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 12:38:54 -0500
At 11:31 AM 3/9/98 -0600, you wrote:
>I am working with the Hamilton-Wentworth Public Health Department to
>make health information more available to the Punjabi community.  We are
>looking for written,  easy-to-understand Punjabi language, health
>information to supplement audiotory tapes that we are planning to
>develop.
>
>If you are aware of anyone/groups that have or are developing any
>written material in Punjabi, we would be delighted if you could forward
>their names and numbers or email to us.
>
>Thank you very much for your assistance.
>
>Debbie Bang
>Coordinator/Researcher
>St. Joseph's Community Health Centre
>Consumer Health Information Centre
>2757 King Street East
>Hamilton, Ontario  L8G 5E4
>(905)  573-7777 ext. 8054
>(905) 573-4828 FAX
>web site: www.stjosham.on.ca

Hi Debbie. My name is Catherine Hebb and I am a Health Promoter working with
the Labrador Inuit Health Commission.

When I was working for the Arthritis Society, I was aware of some
information pamphlets written in Punjabi. They were produced by the national
office in Toronto.

Hope this is useful.

Catherine

Catherine Hebb