From:
Cathie Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 10:27:11 -0800
Hi Ann. Thanks for this information. It was great to meet you in Ottawa and
I look forward to seeing you in Victoria at the Building Bridges conference.
Tammy and I are plugging away at this paper. I fluctuate between thinking
that we really can have an impact to being overwhelmed by the nasty politics
in this province.
Talk to you soon. C.