From:
"Little, Sharon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 12:05:00 -0500
Hi Denise,

I worked in Guyana, South America for 2 years developing and running an
HIV/AIDS education and awareness program with an organization called "Youth
Challenge International".  This program brings together people from Canada,
Guyana, Costa Rica and Australia (and occasionally other countries) to work
on community identified projects.  The main Canadian office is in Toronto
but there are also offices in Vancouver, Guyana, Costa Rica and Australia.
They do run other health education programs other than HIV/AIDS in Guyana
and Costa Rica and are always looking for keen, qualified people.  You can
check out their website at www.yci.org.  I would also be happy to give you
any further information if you are interested.

~Sharon Little
Health Promoter, Health Promotion and Communications
Regional Municipality of Halton Health Department
1151 Bronte Rd.
Oakville, ON  L6M 3L1
Phone: (905)825-6060 ext. 7576
Toll free: 1-866-4HALTON (1-866-442-5866)
Fax: (905)825-8588