From:
Molly Wee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:26:12 +0800
Hi Ratana

I agree that exercise is hard work.   To share my not so encouraging  experience.   In my workplace ( hospital), we actually started an exercise program  of about 10 - 15 minutes every morning doing some form of stretching exercise which we are familiar  with.   But I have to confess that after a few rounds of keeping to the schedule, it sort of die a natural death.   Not that we are not motivated to exercise, but somehow things just crop up that make it quite difficult for all to meet at an appointed time for the exercise especially in the morning.    Having the program at the beginning of the day may not be a good idea, rather consider have it at the end of  the day instead.

Molly Wee
MPH,  UNSW