From:
RICHARDSON Donna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 13:36:56 -0700
Research Day 2002 is hosted by the Centre for Health Promotion Studies and
will be held on the campus of the University of Alberta on June 14, 2002.

You are invited to visit our Web site at
www.chps.ualberta.ca/chpshomepages/What's_New/What's_New.htm
<http://www.chps.ualberta.ca/chpshomepages/What's_New/What's_New.htm>  for
updates. Please follow the links for information about
*       our keynote speaker, Dr. David Butler-Jones, Chief Medical Health
Officer, Province of Saskatchewan; Past President, Canadian Public Health
Association
*       abstracts
*       program information
*       speakers, and
*       the venue
Updated information will be posted as details become available.
To submit abstracts (deadline is April 8, 2002), or for other Research Day
inquiries, please contact:
Donna Richardson, Communications Coordinator
Centre for Health Promotion Studies, University of Alberta
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (780) 492-1386
Fax: (780) 492-9579
Web site: www.chps.ualberta.ca <http://www.chps.ualberta.ca>