From:
Joanne Gesell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:40:11 -0600
Hello Sylvia,

I might be able to help you regarding your rather extensive project. Have
you heard about the forum "Preventing Chronic Disease: Working Together in
an Integrated Approach" that took place in Edmonton on March 20th and 21st,
2002? The purpose of the forum was to bring Alberta stakeholders together to
start working together to prevent chronic disease. As you mentioned,
physical activity, nutrition, and tobacco use are modifiable behaviours that
contribute to risk reduction for several chronic diseases. There was an
environmental scan commissioned for this forum. Please contact me directly
to discuss contacts.

Sincerely,
Joanne

Joanne Gesell, BPE, MA
Education Coordinator, Alberta Centre for Active Living
11759 Groat Road
Edmonton, AB T5M 3K6
(780) 415-8885
Research and education for the promotion of physical activity.
www.centre4activeliving.ca