From:
Margaret Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 18:17:02 -0400
Sharon,

A copy of this report would be welcomed - I teach Community Health Nursing/Health
Promotion at Ryerson University School of Nursing.  We address access to health
information etc in our curriculum -  local information would be so wonderful for
the students, some of whom live in your community - Oakville etc.

Appreciatively,

Margaret Malone

Associate Professor, School of Nursing
Ryerson University,