From:
"Little, Sharon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 16:08:59 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I recently sent the e-mail below out to the listserve.  Due to the slightly
overwhelming response I've received requesting copies of the report, we have
decided to post the report for downloading from our website.  It should be
on the website and available to everyone sometime tomorrow (Friday, May
10th).  As soon as it is available, I will send a link out to the listserve.

If for some reason you are not able to access the report once it has been
posted or you need to have it e-mailed directly to you, please feel free to
contact me.

I apologize for the delay and inconvenience.  Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Sharon Little
Health Promoter, Health Promotion and Communications
Halton Region Health Department
1151 Bronte Rd.
Oakville, ON  L6M 3L1
Phone: 905-825-6060 ext. 7576
Toll free: 1-866-4HALTON (1-866-442-5866)
Fax: 905-825-2247