YORK-ANNOUNCE-L Archives

York U. announcements list - READ ONLY

YORK-ANNOUNCE-L@YORKU.CA

From:
Donal Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 12:51:00 -0400
On April 19, CNS published a notice regarding network service
interruptions this summer (see below).  Due to circumstances beyond
our control, the outage originally schedule for Sunday May 12, has
been rescheduled to July 14 00:00hrs - 06:00hr.  There will be no
outage on May 12. All other planned service interruptions remain as
scheduled.