From:
Sylvia Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 19:11:11 -0600
Dr Huang
    Could you provide a link or other source for your Active Script Program
and/or the other programs of physical activity specific to diabetes and
cardiovascular disease. I am doing a summer practicum in Health Promotion
and Chronic Disease Prevention and have been looking for initiatives
regarding chronic disease and exercise. Thanks. Sylvia Simmons, Practicum
student, U of A, MSc Health Promotion.