Sender:
From:
Bruce Nugent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 14:17:04 -0500
Hi Click people (or is that Klik?)!

I have to apologize for sending out the Food Basket info with attachments.
 It's not very often that I have the time or info to contribute, so I got a
wee bit excited.  We have issued a news release and a budget formula sheet
to the local media for two years in a row.  We find that they are very
interested in this info.  And rightly so, as the cost of the same items
were $5.00 more a month than last year's study.  Wow, eh?

If anyone wants this info sent via fax, email, snail mail, carrier pigeon,
telegraph or whatever, let me know.

Bruce Nugent
Communications Officer
Thunder Bay District Health Unit