From:
Karen Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 14:29:46 -0500
Could try Adventure Guide, Hikers Haven or Webco in Kitchener/Waterloo, they
also have some books on the subject and my knnow someone who might be good.
Some of the fitness magazines will profile walking and then tell you where to
purchase the products.
goodluck!

Lorna Boratto <[log in to unmask]> on 02/24/2000 01:45:18 PM

Please respond to Health Promotion on the Internet <[log in to unmask]>