From:
Joe Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 15:58:30 +0200
Congratulations to Peggy who is the quintessential "inclusive" community
builder in the health promotion field. Her work, values, philosophies
and visions have fostered a sense of constructive dialogue. She walks
the talk and talks the walk! She is truly a role model for many
"professionals" in a field that is full of people who pontificate about
healthy policies but practice *unhealthy* policies!
Joseph Levy
Professor
School of Health Policy and Management
York University