From:
Nancy Dubois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 00:26:42 -0400
Hi Anne - I would suggest you contact the Program Training and Consultation
Centre in Ontario - they are the provincial resource centre for
community-based tobacco work and have worked extensively with municipal
smoke free public places by-laws.  Their Web site is www.ptcc.on.ca and many
of their resources are on-line.  Josie D'Avernas is the person to speak to
there and her contact info is on the web (Waterloo, ON office).  She could
put you in touch with any number of communities who have successfully
completed the process, are struggling or just beginning.

Hope you are well!

Nancy Dubois
Health Promotion & Planning Consultant
RR2, Site 2, Box 43, 12 Finlay Street
Scotland, ON     N0E 1R0
Phone:  519.446.3636
Fax: 519.446.3329
Email: [log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]