From:
NVHCC / Youth Aflame Ministries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 12:09:33 -0500
We have utilized material from Channing Bete -
http://www.channing-bete.com/
 - that are written not exactly in a comic book format but utilize a lot
of pictures and simple language. They have been good for our area which
has a lower level of literacy.

We also utilized sections of comic strips in our own community HP flyers
in order to get the attention of people.

Also, see -

 http://www.hicksville.co.nz/Red%20Hot.htm

Peter

****
North Victoria Healthy Communities Coalition
Youth Aflame Ministries Inc.
4094 Monck Rd., P.O. Box 322
Coboconk, ON   K0M 1K0
(705) 454-8875