From:
Randi Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:57:48 -0500
Respecting the Air We Breathe is a national project of the Canadian
Public Health Association, funded by the Tobacco Control Programme,
Health Canada.

We are examining effective health communication strategies for
targeting young adults ages 18 - 30 with a view to producing messages
that will educate young adults about
- their responsibility to protect co-workers, peers and household
members from exposure to second-hand smoke, and
- their right to breathe clean air.

I would be very grateful to hear from anyone who has experience with
or leads to information sources on developing and delivering
effective health promotion messages that target young adults.

Many thanks in advance for your assistance!

P.S. We are also creating a message inventory and welcome your
submissions of messages/resources that target this age group. Please
forward correspondence to: [log in to unmask]

--
Randi Goddard
Project Coordinator

Tel: (613) 725-3769 ext. 168