From:
Michel O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 18:46:31 +0100
*** Bonjour.

At IUHPE's conference in Melbourne, Australia, next april, there will
have a whole stream of sessions on that issue.
http://www.health2004.com.au/

Marcia Hills at University of Victoria and myself have also done a
lot of joint work on that, including editing a special issue of
Promotion and education on that theme where the lead paper is:
  O'Neill, M.; Hills, M.; "Education and Training in Health Promotion
and Health Education: Trends, Challenges and Critical Issues ",
Promotion & Education, 7(1): 7-9, 2000.

See also the Canadian teachers of community health symposia which
over the last years were all on health promotion training.
http://www.utoronto.ca/chp/chp/consort/workingpapers.htm  and the
HPSEDUC listserv of the canadian consortium of health prpmotion
research. http://listes.ulaval.ca/listserv/archives/hpseduc.html

Salut !   M.O. ***

--
Michel O'Neill, Ph.D.

Adresse Postale: Faculte des Sciences infirmieres; 4108-J Pavillon
Paul-Comtois, Universite Laval, Quebec, Qc, Canada, G1K 7P4.
Localisation de mon nouveau bureau: Faculte des Sciences infirmieres;
1038-F Pavillon Lacerte, Universite Laval, Quebec, Qc, Canada, G1K
7P4.
tel: +1-(418)-656-2131 #7431; telecopieur: +1-(418)-656-7825
Courrier electronique: [log in to unmask]