From:
Veli-Martti Rautio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 08:56:21 -0500
Hey Everyone :)

I thought you would like to read the attached article:

BOSTON - When depression is combined with poverty, the combination can become a roadblock to treatment response, according to researches here.
Click here for the full story:
http://www.medpagetoday.com/Psychiatry/Depression/tb2/2418
About MedPage Today
MedPage Today(TM) provides physicians and Expert Patients real-time coverage of breaking medical news and the top stories in health and medicine.   Physicians may also receive Category 1 CME credit as part of our news coverage.  Our content is reviewed and accredited by the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Office of Continuing Medical Education (OCME). OCME is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide CME for physicians.  There is no cost to use the service and you can sign up for Daily Headlines email.  Visit MedPage Today www.medpagetoday.com/ now.  At MedPage Today, we are Putting Breaking News into Practice(TM).

Veli-Martti Rautio HBK, CK, MPH
Health Promoter
Healthy Pregnancy and Child Development
Hastings & Prince Edward Counties Health Unit
179 North Park Street
Belleville, ON K8P 4P1
Tel: (613) 966-5513 ext 228
Fax: (613) 966-9418

Disclaimer: This is intended for the addressee indicated above.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
or otherwise protected from disclosure under The Municipal
Freedom of Information and Privacy Protection Act. Any review,
dissemination, or use of its contents by persons other than the
addressee is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in
error, please notify us immediately.