From:
Olive Aumann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:19:25 +1100
Dear all,

We are keen to undertake an audit of our organisation's health promotion
capacity (including health professional knowledge, skills, resources and
organizational structures) to assist in prioritizing internal capacity
building action. However, we have been unable to identify a suitable
tool.

Ideally, the tool would cover the following domains:

*     Key health promotion practitioner competencies - this includes
applicability for those trained in health promotion as well as those
trained in other areas including health professionals and health
administrators.

*     Organisational supports and structures

*     Resource availability and utilisation

The tool would be applied within a community health service which
provides primary health care services and population based health
promotion strategies to those most in need, by staff from a variety of
backgrounds: health promotion, allied health, nursing, counselling,
administration and management.

We would love to hear from anyone who may be able to point us in the
direction of suitable tools.

Assistance will be much appreciated.

Olive Aumann

Health Development Manager

Whitehorse Community Health Service

43 Carrington Rd

Box Hill 3128

DISCLAIMER:
This email message and any accompanying attachments containing confidential information is intended only for the use of the addressee named above.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of Whitehorse Community Health Service Inc.  Whitehorse Community Health Service Inc does not represent or warrant that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference.  Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.