From:
Chrystal Ocean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:02:54 -0400
It has come to my attention that a book distributor is telling its customers
- university bookstores and libraries - that WISE's book, "Policies of
Exclusion, Poverty & Health: Stories from the Front," is not available.

The truth of the matter is that our book IS available. What the distributor
and others know is that we do not sell to them. There's a notice about that
right on our website.

Customers order directly from us, usually through our website. This cuts out
the middle man, thus allowing WISE to keep as much of the proceeds from our
storytellers' work as possible.

To anyone planning to use our book in an upcoming course, please make sure
that your bookstore is aware of this situation.

Thanks you all,
Ocean

Ocean, WISE Coordinator
http://www.wise-bc.org/

Policies of Exclusion, Poverty & Health: Stories from the Front
http://www.wise-bc.org/CVProject/book.html