From:
Sherryl Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2008 21:52:49 -0400
Hi Nancy. Sherryl Smith here. This Network is terrific and it is
serendipitous that you responded with this information. I am trying to set
up a study tour for a Serbian Occupational Health and Safety researcher who
is coming to Toronto Nov 9-14. She is presenting at the OTRU
Conference.10-12.We are trying to set up some opportunities for her to learn
more about Health Promotion in the workplace and voila, this falls into my
laptop. Can we set up sometime for her -Dr. Srmena Vrstev, to meet your unit
people and or you and talk Nov 13/14? I can provide more details.
Cheers Sherryl