Sender:
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:13:49 -0500
From:
Michel O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
***  URL's given by Valery Ridde, a PhD student in our community
health studies program with extensive field expereince in Afghanistan.

Le plus simple est de regarder sur cette liste
http://www.aims.org.pk/assistance_sectors/mine_action/mine_project_activities/mine_all.html

http://www.aims.org.pk/

ou sur ce site
http://www.reliefweb.int/w/rwb.nsf/vLCE/Afghanistan?OpenDocument&StartKey=Afghanistan&Expandview

M.O. ***

--
Michel O'Neill, Ph.D.

Adresse Postale: Faculte des Sciences infirmieres; 4108-J Pavillon
Paul-Comtois, Universite Laval, Quebec, Qc, Canada, G1K 7P4.
Localisation de mon nouveau bureau: Faculte des Sciences infirmieres;
1038-F Pavillon Lacerte, Universite Laval, Quebec, Qc, Canada, G1K
7P4.
tel: +1-(418)-656-2131 #7431; telecopieur: +1-(418)-656-7825
Courrier electronique: [log in to unmask]