From:
Mana Herel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:09:32 -0500
Sue,

Ron Labonte has written some very good articles on this topic.  Also you should
try to get your hands on
the Population Health Promotion "cube" created by Nancy Hamilton and Tariq
Bhatti of Health Canada.
Other useful materials have been published by Health Canada and should be
available either online
www.hc-sc.gc.ca, or through Health Canada publications.

I would also suggest searching POPline, sociofile and Healthstar and using
Canada as one of the search terms.
Journals like the Canadian Public Health Association Journal would also be good
places to look.

Hope this helps.

Mana Herel, Evaluation Analyst
Division of Childhood and Adolescence
Health Canada

sue <[log in to unmask]> on 2002/02/12 10:41:20 AM

Please respond to Health Promotion on the Internet <[log in to unmask]>