From:
"David D. Piney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:37:41 -0800
I think the subject of nutrition is still viewed to simplistically,
especially considering the myriad of inexplicable disease that humanity
suffers. I wonder if there is a cross species triggering of physiology from
ingested hormones etc. in our diet of both plants and animals that's
causing abnormal responses such as sclerosis (abnormal scarring), vascular
clotting (CHD), etc.

Just because there's food value in a particular substance doesn't mean it's
wholesome food. The subject is more complex than we are able to understand
right now. The effects of the intestinal flora alone are such a
complicating element that are yet to be determined, let alone the
cross-species hormone activation possibilities in genetically sensitive people.

It's beyond me.

david.