From:
"Ballantyne, Kathy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 14:54:37 -0400
The Niagara Hospital System in Ontario is planning on implementing a
property ban this year.  I would be really interested in learning the
outcome of your survey.  Could you please send me your contact
information Nancy?

Thankyou,

Kathryn Ballantyne, B. A. Hons.
Health Promoter-Tobacco Program
Chronic Disease Prevention Division
Niagara Region Public Health Department
2201 St. David's Road, Campbell East
Thorold, ON L2V 4T7
Phone:  905-688-8248, press "1", ext. 7412
Toll free:  1-888-505-6074
Fax:  905-688-7024
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Web:  www.regional.niagara.on.ca