From:
Susan Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 11:55:43 -0400
Hope to see many of you at the Open House today!

Are you looking for trustworthy and reliable e-health information to
recommend to your patrons or customers?

Have you tried the Canadian Health Network?
http://www.canadian-health-network.ca/

Please join us before the ALA/CLA Annual Conference for the Canadian Health
Network Open House on Monday, June 16, 2003 from 4:30-7:30 pm at the
Toronto Reference Library, 3rd Floor, 789 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON.
Admission is free and all are welcome.

Come and try a search on CHN and meet CHN staff who will be able to
demonstrate the Web site and answer your questions.  Also make sure to
enter your name for a chance to win one of our great door prizes!

The Canadian Health Network is a national, bilingual Web-based health
information service.  CHN's goal is to help Canadians find the information
they need on how to stay healthy and prevent disease.  From active living
to women's health, CHN offers links to over 12,000 quality-assured
resources on 26 key health topics and population groups.

We hope to see you in Toronto and welcome you to the CHN Open House!

For more information on the Open House or CHN, contact The Consumer Health
Information Service (Toronto Public Library) at 416-393-7168.