From:
Brian Hyndman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 16:35:13 -0500
Hi Lee-Ann,

I don't know of any health promotion interventions designed
specifically for the trucking industry. However, in the late 1990s
Sudbury and District Health Unit developed a program called "Shiftwork
Like Clockwork", which addressed the health impacts of working long,
irregular hours (a common challenge faced by truckers).

Hope this helps,
Brian Hyndman