From:
Jean-Marc Dupont <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 10:09:49 -0400
Hi all,

Anyone interested in seeing a whole whack of previously unreleased
documents from a big time tobacco company (British American Tobacco I
believe), will be totally blown away by what's available at:
http://www.cctc.ca/ncth/Guildford2/Documents/Index_by_Title.html

Some of you may have heard lately in the press of these documents being
made available via our British friends overseas. They are available in
".pdf" format, so soemone has been busy as a little beaver as we say in
Canada! They require the browser "plug-in" called  Adobe Acrobat Reader
to view them, but those of you without it can get it for free (and it
basically loads itself on your machine automatically) at
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html  It's a good and
very safe plug-in to have on your system, as more and more sites on the
web now make documents available in pdf. I would even call it a "must
have" plug-in. Enough said.

Cheers,
JM Dupont

--
Jean-Marc Dupont

Principal
The Alder Group
...promoting health and innovation

Directeur
Le Groupe Alder
...sante et innovation

119 rue York Street  Ottawa  Ontario  K1N 5T4  Canada
Tel +613.241.8755 Fax +613.241.8847
http://www.aldergroup.com