From:
Anne Llewellyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 23:05:35 -0400
        In the US, Senator John McCain has asked States what they have done
with the money from the Tabacco settlement. The money was supposed to be
used by the States to treat patients with cancer and other Smoking related
illnesses....What are the States doing with the millions they have received?
Accountablity after the fact! Anne Llewellyn, Fort Lauderdale.