From:
"Darnay, Julie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:27:05 -0500
I am part of an initiative in Niagara entitled "Opportunities Niagara" which
is a coalition of community leaders focused on reducing poverty in our
community.  The target is to help 2000 families in the Niagara Region move
out of poverty and improve their overall quality of life by 2005. One of the
objectives is naturally focused on housing and its effect as a social
determinant of health.  I would therefore be interested in more information
on the Action Kit and strategies underway in Alberta as well as any direct
info linking housing to health. Thanks.

Julie Darnay
Senior Health Planner
Niagara District Health Council
3550 Schmon Parkway, 2nd Floor, Unit 2
Thorold, Ontario. L2V 4Y6
Phone (905) 682-7000 Fax (905) 682-7772
Sympatico users, please use the following alternate email address:
mailto:[log in to unmask]