From:
"Erard,Amy-Simone" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:51:43 -0500
Dear Rish Ram Parajuli.
I apologize for this response is significantly late to your response in June.  I have some experience in setting up email forums and writing email newsletters. I acknowledge your interest and commitment to make health information available to fellow health workers. I would first like to ask you why the group wanted to instiutionalize at such an early stage. I can understand that this might be beneficial later on- but these kind of discussions and time away from really thinking about how to deliver the information and how to determine which information to send out, and how frequently.  I might refer you to a website the Virtual Volunteering Project that offers several resources for people who want to set up communities around certain technical areas. Please go to
http://www.serviceleader.org/vv/vhosts.html

If you don't have access to the web, you can contact them at: [log in to unmask]

Good luck and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

regards,
Amy-Simone Erard